Monday, March 16, 2015

Nuddy Ned

children's book, kids'literature, story book, fun reading, funny, no clothes, parents, neighborsText: Kes Gray

Illustrations: Garry Parsons

Year: 2008

Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing, London

Age: 3 – 6 years

No. of Pages: 30

Book Type: Novelty Picture Book, Paperback

ISBN:  978 1 40883 659 0

This hilariously illustrated, cheeky lift-the-flap book is uproarious. The rhyming text sets the tone for a mischievous reading session.

Meet Ned, who is suddenly inspired (!?) to run around in the nude! His parents are flabbergasted as they chase him around town while his neighbors are simply appalled. But nothing, absolutely nothing prepares you for the last page. :-)

Excerpt

“I’m Nuddy Ned! I’m Nuddy Ned!

Jim-jams aren’t for me!

I’m never wearing clothes again.

It’s the nuddy life for me!”



No comments:

Post a Comment