Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Milly, Molly and Special Friends


Illustrator: Cris Morrell

Year: 2003

Publisher: Milly Molly Books, New Zealand

Age: 4 and above

No. of Pages: 24

ISBN: 978 1 87733 673 4

Some friends are very special and this book featuring Milly and Molly is devoted to those special people in our lives.

These special people bring love and warmth into our lives. Our days become brighter and happier because of them. They are our parents, our grandparents and our loved ones.

The book encourages children to recognize and appreciate all the special people and moments in their lives.

Excerpt

“I like Gran’s powdery smell when she reads me stories,” said Elizabeth.

“I like it when Dad lets me reel in his fish,” said Tom.

“And I like it on Monday when my sheets smell like sunshine,” said Milly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment